Backyardfence2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Backyardfence2

An inactive forum that was for discussing topics related to the town of Winchendon in Massachusetts USA.GuestFri Apr 26, 2024 4:29 am

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Email and Private Messages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jjss

Email and Private Messages _
PostSubject: Re: Email and Private Messages  Email and Private Messages EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:10 pm

To me and metwo getting e-mail telling me I have a reply.they are not for me there is nothing ever there please look in to it and let me know thank you jjss
me two

PostSubject: Re: Email and Private Messages  Email and Private Messages EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:31 pm

jjss wrote:
To me and metwo getting e-mail telling me I have a reply.they are not for me there is nothing ever there please look in to it and let me know thank you jjss

Try PM next time. Who is the email from?
me
Admin
me

PostSubject: Email and Private Messages  Email and Private Messages EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:00 pm

jjss wrote:
The BYF2 system sends an email when you receive a private message. You sent me a private message. I replied to it. Click on the text in the page header between "Log out" and "Profile". That should bring up the private messages you have received.
jjss

PostSubject: Re: Email and Private Messages  Email and Private Messages EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:37 pm

TO ME the reason why I delayed I did not know how to do it until I was told. I also do not know how to send you a private note I do the best I can. I can only apologize for my ignorant thank you again JJSS
me
Admin
me

PostSubject: A quick Lesson in Private Messaging  Email and Private Messages EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:56 pm

jjss wrote:
TO ME the reason why I delayed I did not know how to do it until I was told. I also do not know how to send you a private note I do the best I can. I can only apologize for my ignorant thank you again JJSS
OK. I wanted to make sure there was nothing else going on that we missed.

To send someone a private message click on their user name, then on the "Contact" link, then on the Private message icon. Type your message and click on "Send". There's also an "mp" icon at the bottom of every person's post.

To view private messages click on the link in the header between "Profile" and "Log out". It will say something like "You have no new messages". Click on the message you want to read. To reply, then click on the "Post reply" icon at the top left.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Email and Private Messages  Email and Private Messages Empty

Email and Private Messages
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyardfence2 :: Open Forums :: Help, Rules and FAQ-
Jump to: